The Walt Disney World theme parks have inspired Guests for over 50 years. Each of the four Theme Parks has its own personality and you can find something you’ll love at each one of the parks. Experiences in the parks may look a little different than they did in the past, but there’s still plenty of magic for everyone to enjoy! (updated Nov. 18, 2022)
Magic Kingdom has classic Disney attractions, storybook characters, and family-friendly thrills. It’s the place most people think of when they think of the Walt Disney World Resort. Cinderella Castle, the treasured icon of Magic Kingdom, now features bold, shimmering, regal enhancements befitting its royal status, making for great photos with family and friends.
Here are the characters you can see at Magic Kingdom:
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Cinderella, Elena, Princess Tiana, and Rapunzel at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Meet Merida at Fairytale Garden
- Meet Aladdin at Agrabah Bazaar
- See Buzz Lightyear and Stitch at the Rocket Tower Plaza Stage
- Meet Chip ‘n’ Dale at Storybook Circus
- Meet Tigger and Winnie the Pooh at The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Meet Anastasia and Drizella at the Cinderella Fountain
- Meet Peter Pan at the Never Land Map
- Meet Belle at Maurice’s Cottage
- See Shaker and Wendell on the Country Bear Jamboree Balcony
Why should you visit Magic Kingdom? Here are four reasons:
- Magic Kingdom “feels” – These are the things that make Magic Kingdom, Magic Kingdom. The magic in Magic Kingdom is something you have to experience to fully understand.
- Disney Characters – you will have plenty of opportunities to spot your favorite Disney friends.
- Classic attractions – from the classics to new favorites, there is something for everyone.
- Iconic snacks – you don’t have to pick between savory or sweet to find the perfect treat.
Epcot is a place that changes with the times, just like Walt Disney wanted it to be. It has always been an amazing place for you to celebrate the world and become immersed in the wonder of attractions and festivals. Now, as Epcot continues the biggest transformation of any Disney Park in history, you can enjoy a new journey dedicated to inspiring you with the magic of possibility.
Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure is a new family-friendly attraction that debuted in the France pavilion on October 1, 2021. Based on Disney and Pixar’s hit film, “Ratatouille,” this attraction invites you to shrink down to the size of a rat for a culinary adventure with Remy, while racing across Gusteau’s kitchen floor.
“Harmonious” is one of the largest nighttime spectaculars ever created for a Disney Park. The show is a beautifully crafted nighttime dreamscape of Disney music and images, reimagined by diverse cultural musicians and artists from around the world.
Cultures and cuisines from around the world come together at festivals that are held at various times of the year. More often than not, you will be able to experience a seasonal festival during your visit to Epcot. Here are the 4 festivals:
- Epcot International Festival of the Arts – This festival, which typically starts in January, will inspire you by immersing you in the culinary, performing, and visual arts. The festival is known for bringing together artists from these fields, with unique demonstrations and special galleries.
- Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival – Each spring, Epcot blooms to life with beautiful flowers, brilliant gardens, unique Disney topiaries, and Outdoor Kitchens that serve up creative cuisine that features the season’s freshest flavors.
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – sip, savor, and stroll. For more than 25 years, this fall favorite festival has kept Guests coming back for its blend of delicious food and fun entertainment.
- Epcot International Festival of the Holidays – The holiday season is extra festive at Epcot. Celebrate with merry decor, holiday entertainment, and indulgent recipes from around the world.
Here are the Disney Characters you can see at Epcot:
- Meet Princess Jasmine in Morocco
- Meet Belle and Aurora in the France Promenade
- Meet Daisy Duck and Minnie Mouse at the International Gateway
- Meet Mary Poppins and Alice in the United Kingdom Courtyard
- Meet Mickey Mouse in the Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival building
- Meet Joy and Vanellope von Schweetz in the ImageWorks “What If” Labs
- See Winnie the Pooh in the Gardens near Imagination
- Meet Goofy and Pluto near the EPCOT Main Entrance
- Meet Minnie Mouse in the World Showcase Friendship Ambassador Gazebo
- Meet Donald Duck in the Mexico Promenade
- Meet Anna and Elsa in Royal Sommerhus
- Meet Mulan in the China Gardens
- Meet Snow White at the Germany Wishing Well
Why should you visit Epcot? Here are 3 reasons:
- Inspiring Festivals – Seasonal festivals are a great way for you to get more out of your visit to Epcot.
- Unique Attractions – Classics like Soarin’ Around the World are popular for their innovative technology paired with Disney Magic, while on Frozen Ever After, you can see familiar faces from the wintery wonderland of Arendelle.
- Disney Character Moments – Disney characters are to be found throughout EPCOT so keep your eyes open!
You will have plenty of fun as you step into epic adventures from your favorite Disney, Pixar, and Star Wars films at Hollywood Studios. It’s the perfect place to explore together.
Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway is one of the newest additions at Walt Disney World. Zip away on a zany adventure through a cartoon universe that’s crammed with surprises! Like any good movie or show, step into the ‘toon world and prepare for unexpected twists.
Disney Character Cavalcades are in style at Hollywood Studios. Throughout the day, these cavalcades start on Hollywood Boulevard and travel past Echo Lake. You won’t want to miss the “Mickey and Friends Motorcade” and the “Pixar Pals Motorcade.”
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is where you get the chance to live your Star Wars story as you explore the remote Black Spire Outpost on the planet of Batuu, in a galaxy far, far away. No matter whether you choose allegiance to the First Order – where Kylo Ren reigns supreme – or the Resistance, with Rey and Chewbacca, you may spot those characters throughout the day.
Here are the Disney characters you can see at Hollywood Studios:
- See Goofy on the Tower of Terror Balcony
- See Daisy Duck and Donald Duck on the Front Entrance Balcony
- See Chip ‘n’ Dale on the Brown Derby Lawn
- Meet BB-8, Chewbacca, and Darth Vader at Star Wars Launch Bay
- Meet Vampirina, Fancy Nancy, and Doc McStuffins at Animation Courtyard
- Meet Sulley at Walt Disney Presents
- Meet Buzz Lightyear, Jessie, and Woody near the Toy Story Land entrance
- See Stormtroopers, Kylo Ren, Rey, Vi Moradi, and Chewbacca in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Meet Mickey and Minnie at Red Carpet Dreams
- Meet Olaf at Celebrity Spotlight
Rare animals and wild entertainment allow you to behold the magic of nature. African safaris, treks to a world beyond belief, and adventures to the prehistoric age are just some of the experiences to discover here.
The Harambe Theatre once again hosts the fan-favorite troupe of musical storytellers, along with Simba and his friends at The Festival of the Lion King. This is a larger-than-life-show with songs, pageantry, and puppetry celebrating the classic movie, The Lion King.
Discovery River connects the various lands of Animal Kingdom. Most of the day, this calm waterway provides a great backdrop for photos of the Park icon, the Tree of Life, but at various times throughout the day, special cavalcade flotillas sail by with favorite Disney Characters on board. On the Discovery River Character Cruise, you can catch a glimpse of Characters from Disney’s “Pocahontas” or Disney’s “The Lion King.” On the Mickey and Friends Flotilla, you will see Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and other familiar friends. You may also see – and hear – the Discovery Island Drummers as they perform live while sailing down the river.
Why should you visit Animal Kingdom? Here are 3 reasons:
- For the awe – the floating mountains, bioluminescent plant life, and two incredible attractions inspire awe in Pandora – The World of Avatar.
- For authentic adventure – Kali River Rapids, Kilimanjaro Safaris, and Expedition Everest are authentic adventures that feature animals both real and legendary.
- For discovering Disney Characters – Flotillas cruise around Discovery River, featuring unique and favorite Disney Characters.
Here are the Disney characters you can see at Animal Kingdom:
- Meet Chip ‘n’ Dale in the Upper Cretaceous Trail
- Meet Donald Duck at the DinoLand U.S.A., Welcome Center
- See Kevin roaming on Discovery Island
- Meet Mickey and Minnie at Adventurers Outpost
There is SO much to do at the four Theme Parks alone. I am here to help you decide which Parks to visit, which tickets to include in your vacation package, and how to make the most of your days. Click here to request your free quote!
Leave a Reply