There are activities and experiences for you to discover beyond the theme parks! Let’s talk about just a few of the activities that are available (updated Nov. 21, 2022)
Disney Springs is the shopping, dining, and entertainment district at Walt Disney World and admission is free. There is SO much to do here (you could easily spend an entire day) and some new locations have recently joined an already long list of restaurants, boutiques, and entertainment options. Here’s what’s new:
- M&M’S – This state of the art store offers 10,000 square feet of colorful fun dedicated to the popular chocolate candy. M&M’S at Disney Springs offers a signature chocolate wall, as well as exclusive, co-branded Disney and M&M’S apparel, housewares, and more.
- Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew – Tried and true classics and over the top creations join cold-brew pick me ups, sandwiches, and more at this modern spin on the classic donut shop.
- Gideon’s Bakehouse – An Orlando area favorite, Gideon’s Bakehouse offers ingredient rich, from scratch, almost half pound cookies, as well as cake slices, iced drinks, and more.
- Fit2Run – now in a new location, The Runner’s Superstore features a wide range of name brand athletic walking and running footwear, technical running apparel, and accessories like performance eyewear, tech socks, and GPS wrist personal trainers.
- Lululemon – This popular athletic brand now offers their yoga inspired, technical athletic apparel at Disney Springs. Their comfortable clothing collection was created to inspire today’s active men and women.
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon have both reopened. You can find frosty fun for the whole family at the polar opposite of other water parks. Here are some of the popular attractions at Blizzard Beach:
- Summit Plummet – With a 350 foot drop, this is one of the world’s fastest free fall water slides.
- Teamboat Springs – Family fun awaits on one of the world’s longest group whitewater raft adventures.
- Tike’s Peak – Little ones love this polar themed play area with pint sized activities just for them.
Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course offers something unique alongside traditional golf: FootGolf. In this precision sport, players “tee off” on shortened length holes and attempt to kick a regulation #5 soccer ball into 21″ diameter cups, in as few shots as possible. It’s a great way for families to get some fresh air and exercise, and enjoy some friendly competition at the same time!
Make the most of your Disney vacation with Magical Extras: a variety of discounts and offerings on dining, entertainment, shopping, and more. Let’s look at a few of the Magical Extras that await you when you book a Walt Disney World Vacation package!
- 10% off at Basin and Splitsville Luxury Lanes
- 15% off at the Coca-Cola Store and House of Blues
- 20% off at SANUK and Terralina Crafted Italian
Plus, you can receive four vouchers for mini golf for use during your stay. These are just a few of the available discounts.
There’s more to a Walt Disney World Resort vacation than just the Theme Parks. As we plan your next vacation together, let’s make sure to include enough days to enjoy the areas beyond the Theme Parks, too. Click here to request your free quote!