Walt Disney World Resort is “The Most Magical Place on Earth.” You can come stay in the magic with the Disney Resorts Collection. These unique Disney Resort hotels feature the same legendary storytelling, detail, and Guest service found in the Theme Parks. With room types that can accommodate intimate getaways for two, extended family gatherings for 12, and everything in between, there truly is something for nearly every family size and budget. You can also enjoy the ease and convenience of getting around Walt Disney World Resort, and receive more enchanting perks, with a stay in the Disney Resorts Collection. Plus, you will be surrounded by the World’s Most Magical Celebration! (updated on Feb. 11, 2022)
Guests that are staying at Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, and Waldorf Astoria Orlando are also able to take advantage of some of these benefits.
From unique accommodations to distinctive dining options, themed rooms and more, Disney Resort hotels offer you a variety of options that exemplify the Disney Difference.
- Get Around with Ease – Complimentary transportation makes it easy and fun to get around Walt Disney World Resort. You can zip about on the Monorail, glide across the sky on the Skyliner, and cruise along the waterways aboard a water taxi. Some Disney Resort hotels are even within walking distance to some of the parks. If you drive your own vehicle or rent a car and are staying in a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy complimentary standard parking at the Disney Theme Parks and Water Parks.
- Magic Around Every Corner – You will be immersed in fantastical worlds both real and imagined – including some favorite Disney and Pixar tales. Whether you are taking in views of an African savanna, swimming alongside Nemo and friends, or savoring the flavors of the Polynesian isles, you will find fun and surprising Disney touches in every detail. The fun never ends at the Disney Resort hotels. There are themed pools with waterslides, poolside activities, and delicious dining experiences. You may even spot some familiar Disney friends palling around together.
- Early Theme Park Entry – As part of the World’s Most Magical Celebration, Disney Resort hotel Guests can get a 30 minute head start on their Disney day with Early Theme Park Entry – available at all four Walt Disney World theme parks. This allows access to select attractions, shops, and dining before regular hours. You can enjoy this benefit on each day of your stay – in any park.
- Extended Evening Theme Park Hours – Guests staying in a Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa can enjoy extended evening hours – experiencing select attractions, shops, and dining after regular park hours – in select theme parks on select nights. Combined with Early Theme Park Entry, you get to arrive earlier AND stay later so you can maximize your time in the parks!
Rooms That Make Dreams Come True
- Disney Themed Rooms – Stay in rooms with the same fantasy and adventure that bring Disney stories to life! Disney Story Rooms are inspired by your favorite films and are at select hotels. At Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, there is The Little Mermaid room and family suites inspired by The Lion King, Cars, and Finding Nemo. There are Pirate Rooms where the beds are pirate ships at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort. The theming of the Disney Resort hotels is like no other and really immerses you and gives you the full experience.
- Sleep Under the Stars – Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground allow you to relax and unwind. There are rustic campsites and cabins close to the pools, theme parks, shopping, trails, and more. The cabins are fully equipped and spacious and feel just like home. The campsites at the campgrounds accommodate tents as well as RVs.
- Options for 5 or More Guests – If you want to stay somewhere beyond a regular hotel room, I’ve got the perfect place for you. Disney has Family Suites, Cabins, and Deluxe Villas that are perfect for parties of 5 or more. Separate bedrooms/sleeping areas are perfect for some extra space and privacy. These rooms have a kitchenette or fully equipped kitchen. They also have a living and dining area.
To begin planning and creating your dream vacation, request a free quote here!